Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Welcome Kelsey Burt!!



All About Kelsey!

School Psychologist 

Where are you from? - Provo Utah

I’m a nature photographer at heart and I have a mini-schnauzer dog who loves to talk to me. I was originally born in California and so you’ll find me at the beach every summer possible.

What is your favorite food? - Lomo Saltado (Peruvian dish)

What do you like to do for fun? - Long dog walks in the park, taking photos, or a friendly challenge to the game Cards Against Humanity.

What was something fun you did over the summer? - went to Disneyland!

What’s your favorite moment you’ve had in education? - Working one-on-one with a cancer patient, seeing them overcome difficulties, and getting them school ready again after missing a year of being in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment