Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Welcome Katelyn Foster!!

All About Katelyn!

6th Grade


Where are you from? I was born in Salt Lake. But, I grew up in N. Canton OH.

My family now lives in Florida. I am the eldest of 5 children. My youngest sister is 13 and is in 8th grade. My other siblings are either attending BYU or BYU-Idaho. I am a recent graduate of BYU-Idaho. I am even more recently engaged. My fiance, Zach and I will be married on November 3rd of this year.

What is your favorite food? Ice cream and brownies.

What do you like to do for fun? I enjoy binge watching shows I’ve seen many times before. I like to go anywhere with my fiancĂ© and/or friends. I’m a huge follower when it comes to activities. I will try basically anything.

What was something fun you did over the summer? I went to Yellowstone with my family and fiancé. He proposed while we were there.

What’s your favorite moment you’ve had in education? My favorite moment in my education I believe was in high school. I had an English teacher who convinced me to participate in speech and debate. It changed my life. I am a completely different person because of her and that program. On the last week of school, we would have a cupcake countdown and eat a cupcake a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment